<$BlogRSDURL$>
My tweets

    Site Feed - Site Feed

    My other writings
    Cricket 24 x 7
    Jaagruthi
    Yahoo! 360
    Mayajaal
    My Bloglines
    My 43 things
    My LinkedIn
    My Facebook Profile On Orkut

    Mail me
    About me
    FlickrFlickr Feed

    Yahoo! Search



    Baakiyon ke blog
    Badri's Tamil thoughts
    Ganesh's Happily Haphazard
    Nitin's Acorn
    Prabhu's Pethals
    Raghu the reluctant Delhiite
    Samanth's blahg
    Sankhya the busy idler
    Srini the movie critic

    Creative Commons License
    Rabble Rousing Random Ramblings by S Jagadish is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

    December 09, 2003
     

    Cricket


    So the first Test is done and dusted with. Contrary to all expectations (including mine), it ended in a draw. You cannot rule out the fact that the weather did play a factor in the ultimate result (either way??). However it was very refreshing to see an Indian team not fold up and play dead after Dravid and Tendulkar got out in the same over. A superb knock by Ganguly, great supporting role by Laxman and some bit-roles by the tail got us a lead against Australia, something unthinkable of after the first day. Zaheer and Agarkar bowled splendidly, but were assisted by some brain dead batting and running by Australia. Next stop is at Adelaide. Something tells me Harbhajan and Kumble will both play and will do well in fact. Its a ground where Michael Bevan has taken 10 wickets in a Test. I rest my case.




    Link of the day


    Some chap with absolutely loads of time (or just too keen) has implemented algorithms to solve the Towers of Hanoi problem in 108 different programming languages. Here is the Slashdot discussion.

    Labels:



    Some of the sites linked in my rants may require registration/subscription. Links within my ramblings open in a new window.
    Some of the links may now be broken/not take you to the expected report since the original content providers may have archived/removed the contents.
    All opinions expressed are mine alone. My employers (past, present or future) are in no way connected to the opinions expressed here.
    All pictures, photographs used are copyrights of the original owners. I do not intend to infringe on any copyright.
    Pictures and photographs are used here to merely accentuate and enhance the content value to the readers.


    Previous Posts
    General One of the worst forms of torture in the ...

    Education Last week prospective management studen...

    Cricket Yet another controversy hits Indian crick...

    MoviesWe saw the Deepavali release Tamil movie 'Pi...

    Politics To most of us, a weekend is something to...

    General Its only when you go to a hospital and ha...

    Cricket New Zealand 97 all out. You dont expect t...

    PoliticsAyodhya is simmering again, and the PM wan...

    Cricket So it turned out to be yet another boring...

    Food My dear friend Nitin writes in his 'Foodi' b...

    This page is powered by Blogger.